2.27.2012

Digi Album: Love Is You - Lexi



LOVE IS YOU, LEXI!

My new digi*friend, Debbie, responded to a Creatif Team call for the *Love Is You* digital scrapbook album.  This vimeo features her gorgeous granddaughter, grandson and granddaughter's boyfriend!  Her photographs magically transform this 20-page album into a special keepsake.  And guess what?  She completed the project in less than a day!

20 PAGES?  1 DAY? ....  yep.   :)







Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and helping me, Debbie {hugs}.  And maybe I am just sappy-sweet, but it truly brings tears to my eyes and great joy knowing that this special gift will make Lexi happy to know how much her Grandma loves her.

Juls~


ALBUM LINK @ STORE




2 comments:

  1. OH my Juls this is so fabulous! I am sending a hug your way my dear friend:)
    XXXXX
    BEcky

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Whimsicalmusings Thanks alot, Becky! {xoxoxo} Juls~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my Blog! Have a great day! Juls~